Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Firefighter Birthday & Some Valentines Goodies

Good morning my sweets & treats followers! I know it has been awhile but things have been crazy! A few weeks ago I was able to make a fire fighter cake for a little boys second birthday. This cake is my favorite thus far. It was so fun to make and turned out so so cute! 




This cake was white cake with buttercream icing. 
Price: $100 and up

Next up, I was asked to do a basic white cake with buttercream icing for my dear friend and her grandson to decorate for Valentine's day. She also needed a dozen valentines cupcakes. I think they turned out very festive and as always tasty! 

 The adorable decorated cake!


Basic white cake w/buttercream icing $50 and up
12 cupcakes $20 and up

Please let me know anytime you need a sweet or treat!

Kelsey
kmn1291@aol.com
https://www.facebook.com/sweetreatsbykelsey 
ALSO be sure and check out our new Instagram Page: sweetsandtreatsbykelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment